Saturday, July 29, 2017

Product Review: Bumble Road Bath Bombs



Product Review
Bumble Road Bath Bombs




This amazing set of FOUR bath bombs can be found on Amazon HERE, and I gotta say...these are the best I have tried. They are large, tennis ball sized bath bombs - SOLID, not hollow (see the end of this post, where I take a hammer to one). 

MY video can be found HERE


BumbleRoad gives you these four LARGE bath bombs, that take about 3 full minutes (or more) to completely dissolve and fizz away into your bath water. Left behind is a lovely scented bath (and entire room), that will leave your skin soft and your mood lightened. 



All of these fizzies are made with essential oils and contain epsom salts and shea butter. 


The first that we tried, was the Really Rose bath bomb. The scent alone was enough for me!! Fantastic light rose smell and it even leaves little rose petals in the bath water! I took a video (not posted in full) of the duration of how long this bath bomb took to dissolve, and it really was over 3 minutes!! 


Next is the Orange Creamsicle, which my son actually liked a lot. It has a hint of a sweet orange scent, but was not very strong - so my son was happy he didn't smell like perfume. 
  

Next was the Lucious Lavender, which I loved since Lavender is my favorite scent. This bath bomb lightly tinted the water, though you can't see it since by bathtub is blue. The scent was light for this one as well, but perfect.


Then I smashed one. I had to find out if they were hallow, or if the center was filled with "filler". So, I took a hammer and smashed it. Results: its a solid ball of awesome! The scent on Yellow Grapefruitilicious is my favorite, it smells like ...well...clean. Kind of soapy, with a hint of citrus. 


These bath bombs from BumbleRoad are a huge hit with my whole family, and I am seriously impressed with the quality. 

Head over to Amazon *HERE* and stock up! Christmas is coming, and it's always good to have some gifts ready - just in case! 


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072C7ZP3W

No comments:

Post a Comment