Saturday, July 29, 2017

Product Review: Zest Paws Anti-Itch SHAMPOO for pets!



Product Review:
Zest Paws Oatmeal Anti-Itch Shampoo
(for pets)

Product Link: Here



Hey everyone! Last week I did a review for Zesty Paws' Oatmeal Anti-Itch CONDITIONER, this time we tried the SHAMPOO.



Similar to the conditioner, the shampoo has a sweet oatmeal scent. This shampoo is clear, but not too thin (yay, for high quality!).  It bubbles up nicely and makes a great lather with a small amount, and rinses off very easily. 


My dog doesn't care for baths, but she tolerated this very well. I think the calming sweet scent helped. After her bath, her fur was soft and it did a great job at cleaning without leaving much of that sweet smell behind. 
I DID notice she wasn't scratching as much as she had been, this could also be due to being clean--but her skin is very sensitive, so I do feel the shampoo did it's job. 

Great shampoo, great quality...I do recommend this for dogs AND cats. Though I haven't tried it on MY cat, yet. 


Get yours HERE on Zesty Paws.


https://zestypaws.com/collections/our-collection/products/pet-shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment