Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Product Review: Instant Peel by Earthen




Product Review 

Earthen InstantPeelTM

Product Link: Here.
#instapeel



This box of exfoliater comes with 6 single use packets and a instructions booklet. Instructions state to use in the shower, where your skin can become super soft. Then you apply the liquid from a single packet and rub it on your face and neck. After several minutes, dead skin will begin to come off....



The directions recommend 7 minutes of rubbing this liquid on your face,...but...that's a LONG time to stand in the shower rubbing my face. I tried this on my arm and after 3 minutes, I gave up. It's simply too much time to spend to get this product to work. I tried it on my arm, for the 3 minutes and then my daughter tried it on her face for several minutes (she stopped after 4 minutes I think)...and not a thing happened for either of us. 


The results were not noticeable, but the best thing is -- it IS gentle. My skin did not turn red or have any reaction at all. 

I feel this product will work, but 7 minutes is a long time to rub a liquid on your face...and especially in the shower. That's a lot of water running down the drain! 


Try it for yourself, and let me know how it goes!






https://earthenskincare.com/collections/frontpage/products/instant-peel-exfoliant

No comments:

Post a Comment