Monday, August 7, 2017

Product Review: Biiji Finnish Wood Scrub.




Product Review
Biiji Finnish Wood Scrub
(with Lavender)

Product Link - Amazon


This is a new type of product for me, wood as body scrub! Biiji has created a body scrub using 100% organic pine wood powder, with an added lavender essential oil. 


I admit, it was odd to use this wood scrub, but it really does work well. A small amount (about a tablespoon) can do a fairly large surface. I used about 4 tablespoons for my whole body, including my face and feet. The wood is light, almost soft and is not harsh at all - like a salt scrub is. My skin was left soft and yet it doesn't dry my skin like conventional scrubs do. 

Check out my video to see it in action! 





Try it for yourself: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XS6DN75



No comments:

Post a Comment