Monday, August 7, 2017

Product Review: BeLive Probiotic Gummies (Sugar Free)




Product Review
BeLive Probiotic Gummies
(sugar free)


Amazon Link: Here


I did not take pictures of this, so be sure to watch my video! 


These gummies are suitable for adults (serving size is 2 gummies) and children (over age 3, take one). These are FDA approved, and 100% natural - gluten free, with strawberry and orange extract. 

The strawberry gummies are lightly flavored with a fruity strawberry/berry flavor and the orange gummies taste exactly like an orange! My kids and I all noticed a touch of a grainy texture, and they are NOT sweet at all (sugar free, woo!). 

I really like these, especially for my teenage kids. They are sugar-free AND my kids like them - so, they win! 

Don't forget to watch the video, and then head over to their Amazon page for more info and to purchase. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZZPS4Q9


No comments:

Post a Comment