Thursday, June 29, 2017

Product Review - Paratek Compression Sleeves: Ankle/Foot




Product Review: Paratek Compression Foot/Ankle Sleeves (set of two) 


Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071YYRG5M



In addition to my "bum knee", I also have a foot that causes me some issues. I have been to a doctor a few times for it, and they want to do an MRI..blah blah blah. Of course they found nothing immediately wrong with it, but assume there's a muscle tear. Sounds fun, eh? Well, this leads me to occasional instances of swelling and sharp pain in my foot. This is a problem, since I stand on my feet and walk daily and have to stand at work as well. 

(inside out on the left, and right side out on the right)

This compression sleeve from Paratek is made for the foot and ankle, so it's perfect for my oddly places injury. Most ankle sleeves/braces do not cover the entire TOP of the foot, and that is where my issue is. 

I chose the size Large, but please note in the photos my foot was swollen - so it looks like the sleeve is too small. I think it's perfect, and it worked exactly how I was hoping. 

I wore this sleeve for about an hour, and my foot pain was gone and the swelling had went down completely. Problem solved! 



 Grab yourself a set of these! They come in a set, left and right - so you get two for a great price. 


Amazon link here: 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071YYRG5M?th=1


No comments:

Post a Comment