Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Product Review : Zesty Paws Joint Support



Product Review

Zesty Paws Join Support - Mobility Enhancing Formula. 

Item Link: HERE


My dog, Lyla is only 2 years old...but she has some hip issues, she whimpers at times when she jumps up onto the sofa. There are times when she doesn't feel like running or being a playful pup. This supplement is made for pets that have had an injury in the past or like my Lyla- any pet who may have a genetic disposition to joint issues. 

This supplement from Zesty Paws is specifically formulated to help improve pets mobility. The webpage says these chewables "are all-natural chews made with glucosamine chondroitin for joint mobility and a host of other wholesome nourishing ingredients including vitamin E and flaxseed meal" (ZestyPaws, 2017). 


Pros:
  • They have a duck flavored 'coating' on them, so my dog was sniffing these things like she wanted to eat them whole. 
  • Chewable means crushable, so they can be easily smashed up and added to foods. 
  • For both dogs AND cats, so you only have one bottle for both pets. No worries of mixing up the wrong supplements for the wrong animal. 
  • Also promotes heart health. 
Cons:
  • These are a bit large for MY dog, and much too large for a cat. HOWEVER~ your dog may gobble them up whole, and/or they can be broken smaller or crushed. I smashed them up into canned food, they ate it with no problems at all.  


Overall, these are fantastic. I really like that the chewables have a flavor to them, since a lot of animals will "pick out" the foreign ingredient in wet foods (which is how I always sneak pills and medicines, it works on kids too...haha). The duck flavor makes my pets want to eat them, and not leave them in the bowl. 

I have been giving these to my dog for only 3 days, so I can not judge how well they work on a long term basis...but I admit I DO notice she is happy to jump around when she usually doesn't. 

Try them out and see! 


No comments:

Post a Comment