Sunday, June 18, 2017

Product Review: LuChoice Compression Knee Sleeve






LuChoice Compression Knee Sleeve


Pros: 
  • Compression 'sleeve' design allows for easy on/off.
  • Has lines of anti-slip silicone on the inside, so it stays in place.
  • Machine washable.
  • Available in 3 sizes.
Cons:
  • No color options. Black with blue are the only color option (for now). This really isn't a "con", but I would love it in purple! ☺☺

The Review

A compression sleeve of any sort is great for anyone with arthritis or just a "bad knee" type issue. I myself have a "bad knee", while I am not sure there is anything technically wrong with it, - it hurts all the dang time. Using this compression sleeve helps alleviate the majority of pain and gives support to my knee in order to be more physically active. 

Click the video below to see how 'stretchy' the fabric is, it shows how well you will be able to move and be active. 




You simply pull the sleeve on, adjust it to how you want it and it will stay there. The inside of the sleeve (at the top) has two lines of gripping silicone to keep the sleeve in place. The knee sleeve comes in 3 sizes, and it is important to choose the appropriate size, so the compression does what it is intended to do. Be sure to measure your leg/knee and get the right fit before you order!

Small: 14.5-17 inches

Medium: 17-19.5 inches

Large: 19.5-22 inches



Overall, this product delivers what it promises. It keeps my knee slightly immobilized while allowing movement. It helps relieve the pain I normally feel and is comfortable enough to wear every day. 

Questions or Comments!? Please click below to leave me a note!

LuChoice Compression Knee Sleeve can be purchased on Amazon! Link: https://www.amazon.com/LuChoice-Compression-Knee-Sleeve---Kne/dp/B06XFXSQTC 



Disclaimer: I received this item at a discount or free for my honest unbiased review. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment