Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sargento Natural Cheese Snacks




Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks





So, a few weeks back I received a Sargento® Cheese Snack box. ...Ohhhh pretty box, right? What's in it!?!


oooohhhhh!!! And a closer look ---




Yay!!! So, with my coupons I bought two bags of the Colby-Jack Cheese Snack.


I admit, they are more expensive than other brands, but the price is totally worth it. I can taste right away the higher quality ingredients, and the more 'natural' flavor. Overall: Great product! 


Visit the website for more info: Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks





I received one or more products complimentary from Influenster.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this, Sargento has demonstrated its passion for cheese by providing conveniently packaged, natural cheese varieties since 1953.

    ReplyDelete