Friday, October 4, 2013

Product Review: CORE Capsules Dietary Supplement







Product Review

CORE Capsules: Natural Supplement for Total Wellness 

CORE nutritional supplements support a wide range of health benefits. It contains black raspberry and Nigella Gold™ (black cumin) seed oils extracted through the NatureFRESH 
Cold Press™ process, which requires 8 pounds of berries to make just one 
half teaspoon of oil. CORE’s powerful ingredients, rich in omega fatty acids and with antioxidant activity, offer nutritional support for good health.  


I've been taking these for about 3 weeks, and I have noticed a bit more energy! In addition, while I took these supplements  I didn't catch a cold!!


Find CORE online :





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment