Thursday, June 14, 2012

Found it !!!!


Ah Ha! It has taken a while but, I finally found my password to access this account again! Apparently, I had been using my school account, which gets me into my .edu e-mail, but it will not get me into my blog for nothing! I kept trying though, thinking the website was just down for maintenance or my Internet was being stupid. A couple days ago I was cleaning…I do that sometimes…and I found my tiny little book that hides all my passwords. Apparently this tiny book is really good at its job, ‘cause I had no clue where it was.
Anyhoo—it’s been a super busy summer so far. Mainly, I have been busy with school, and…life. Life is so very time consuming, with its annoying habit of not being easy…or predictable. School is going super well, classes are actually interesting now. I’ve finally moved beyond the ‘intro-classes’ and into the real stuff, so I have to actually pay attention and such.
I’ve also been spending (too much?) time in the pool, with the kids. I adore this pool (frame set) and will never buy one of those inflatable ring things again. This whole thing is a story for another post…perhaps tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment