Thursday, February 27, 2020

Unboxing & Review: Sephora Play!



The Sephora Play! Box/Bag is another monthly subscription of beauty items. This ones comes with trial (sample) sized items that Sephora picks for you based on your profile. The profile asks a few basic questions about your likes and dislikes, and you can basically pick what you want based on the way you answer these questions. It's important to fill out this profile, as they do send items based on the skin tone you choose. 

The Sephora Play! Box has 4-5 items, for $10 a month (plus tax). 

We are unboxing February 2020's box/bag...which contains 5 items + a bonus item!


First thing...inside the shipping box, is the bag. Heh. Every month you get a different color zipper seal bag for your goodies and a brochure.



 The brochure has a fun design on one side, and the details about your items on the other side. 


As you can see, I did get 6 items total! 



The shampoo and conditioner from Rahua, is specific to me; as its for color treated hair. 


  

The translucent setting powder is from Kat Von D Beauty, and is a fair sized sample- I should be able to get a months worth of uses out of this. 


The foundation trial size is also fairly large, though it may not last a full month like the powder above. By Tarte, this SPF 15 foundation boasts its lightweight formula that helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Not that I need that...cough cough, wink wink. 


Another age related product...ehhh ok....A moisturizer from Fresh. The Lotus Youth Preserve Moisturizer is a hydrating cream combating dryness, dullness and uneven texture.  



The bonus item is a hair oil from Verb, called "Ghost Oil". It's a hydrating oil for hair that minimized frizz and promotes shine. 


Final thoughts? … Yeah this is ok. I do like how everything is based off the profile I filled out. However, there's a lot focused on anti-aging products -- and I know I didn't answer every question with a response that would lead them to think I am 80 years old and in need of ONLY age-related products. 
I think I will re-do my profile and see what next month has in store. I'll be sure to post it, and let ya'll know if its improved! 

#sephora #sephoraplay


*not sponsored*

No comments:

Post a Comment