Thursday, February 13, 2020

Test & Review: Tastmate Jar & Bottle Opener ....will it work for ME?






Tastmate Jar and Bottle Opener

A simple thing, being able to open a jar. But, honestly...not so much when you've got arthritis or other issues with your hands. Over the past couple of years I realize I have lost the strength I once had in my hands, not that I was super strong to start with. I find myself having trouble opening jars, especially jars of salsa....and that makes me sad. 

Needless to say, I was pretty happy to try this product out and see if it does all it should do. It's a simple design, made of a rust resistant stainless steel and a plastic handle. 

Well...presto! This handy gadget actually does work! 



Ok so the directions are in a bit of broken English, but it's not rocket-science. All you do is set the opener on top of the jar, and allow it to re-size itself to fit the lid...and turn it. Counter clock-wise! It did take me a few tries before I realized I was turning it the wrong way. So...counter clock-wise, and it comes off nice and easy. 


It's a simple little tool, but it's really come in handy. I didn't realize it would make opening a jar so much easier...and I don't have to cut the top off of salsa jars anymore! No more unopened jars! 


Get yours here: Tastmate on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment