Thursday, April 12, 2018

Influenster Vox Box : #MOMLIFE



I got to try Influensters' VoxBox called MOMLIFE! 

Here's the highlights! 



Items in this box:

1 full size box of Success Boil-in-Bag Quinoa. I made a recipe for this item, you can find it here: Quinoa Fritters with Garlic Lemon Aoili. Yummy! 


A Sample size or Vera Wangs' fragrance "Embrace". This was nice, very light floral and good for Spring and Summer. 

Twinings Tea - Sample Lemon and Ginger. This was a big too gingery for me, a bit strong...but I love this brand of tea. I used my coupon for a Nightly Calm tea, which I loved. 

Jacuzzi Epsom Salt - Lavender. This epsom salt is very high quality, as the crystals are not smashed into a dust in the package. Very light scent, I would use this again. 

EvaNYC hair care products, I got the 10-in-1 Magic Mane Hair Primer (amazing, leave hair soft and super shiny), and the hair mask which was equally lovely and high quality. 


All of these products were fantastic, and I am so happy I got to try them! 


~See ya next time!



I received these product complimentary for testing purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment