Monday, March 5, 2018

Review: Hair Wax!




Product Review: Mofajang Hair Wax

Direct Link: HERE

Unboxing and Review Video:  HERE


This "wax" is not really a wax, it's more of a cream that goes on very smooth and is not greasy or waxy at all. 

I have used various coloring products on my hair and my kids hair, and this one is a fairly nice product. This wax is a temporary colorant, but it does not dye the hair. The cream is a lovely shade of metallic blue! There are other colors available, check out their website HERE.

Lovely metallic blue!

The wax is applied to the hair directly, it's a non-damaging cream that washes out with water. The more wax applied to the hair, the longer it will take to dry. I tried this on a human hair extension (as seen in my video), as well as my sons hair (the before/after photo below). I applied too much product to the extension and it took over 3 hours to dry. So, when I applied it to my sons hair - I used much less and applied it to the ends. 

Human hair extension, with dried 'wax'

Once brushed out, a majority of the wax falls out of the hair - so it is better to gently comb it with your fingers. The color is transferable, but once it is dry it is more of a powder transfer. 

Before and After
The color stays until you rinse it off (simple water rinsed the amount in the extension and in my sons hair). The removal process is very fast and since it didn't need soap - could be done with just a bottle of water (in theory). 

Overall this product is great for kids and teens, but I am not sure I would use it for myself. Drying time and the fact that it can flake/dust off onto clothes means I wouldn't use it very often. However, this is great for kids --who want to change their hair ten times a day! 

I also recommend this for those who want to try more than one color - or a rainbow effect. This product adds color without bleaching or damaging the hair, so several colors can be applied at once. 

Don't forget to watch the video!!






https://feriwola.com/products/color-hair-wax-hair-dye-wax

No comments:

Post a Comment