Thursday, July 13, 2017

Product Review: Riwbox IN5 Foldable Headphones


Product Review: Riwbox IN5 Foldable Headphones 

Amazon Link HERE

Unboxing Video HERE


These Riwbox headphones are not only foldable, but they come with a handy little bag to keep them in, and the cord has a built in mic!





The above two photos are of the headphones inside the bag, as you can see they fit perfectly when folded. You could even stick your cell phone in there. Included in the box are the headphones, bag, the cord and a small instruction booklet. *see the unboxing video*


The headphones come with a cord, that is 1.2m long -or about 47inches according to Google. The jack is 3.5MM . This is compatible with most devices - it worked on my smartphone (Samsung), my laptop, my MP3 player, and a tablet we have. I assume this is one of the most common jacks, so it should work with the majority of music/video devices. 


The cord also has an option for controlling various options. There are buttons for volume and the play button can be used to pause and play music. I tried this with my Smartphone and it worked perfectly. It's a very handy thing to have, honestly - I don't have to fiddle with my phone to turn it up or down, I just press a button on my cord! 


The ear pieces are soft, they refer to them as "protein earpads". I call them soft and squishy, and they form a nice seal around the ear to block out a large amount of outside sounds. 


The head band also has cushion on the under-side and they are very comfortable to wear. The sides are adjustable, so you can make them larger if you need to. They are a lightweight alloy, yet are sturdy enough to last a long time if properly cared for. 



I do recommend these headphones - I compared these to a pair I recently got from Walmart of similar design (and about the same price). The sound is MUCH better and these headphones are far more comfortable to wear. The storage bag and cord with built in controls is an added bonus! 


Did you watch my Unboxing Video?

Head over to Amazon, and get a set of these for yourself! Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment