Monday, July 24, 2017

Product Review: Le Gusto Kitchen Shears




Product Review: Le Gusto's Heavy Duty Kitchen Utility Shears

Product Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N6DYYRL

My product test video: HERE


These shears...or scissors, as they could be called - have various uses. Firstly, the micro serrated edge gives you a textured "blade" to scale fish, which will come in handy while using the scissors to cut off the fins and whatnot. Also, a bottle opener is built into the non-serrated blade (see below photo). 


On the handles you can find a nut cracker/bottle opener, as well (see photo below). 


I tried these shears on everything I had in my kitchen...and some stuff laying around my house. Check out my VIDEO for more of that.  They work great at cutting items you would normal not want to touch - like raw meats and chicken - and hot peppers! 


I also used them on cardboard (opened the evil packing tape on a package), I cut plastic bottles, used them on various other tasks around the house. Then, I went back and cut more veggies -- and they are still just as sharp! 


*photo above*...how annoying is it to open the bacon packages!?!? These shears win just for that one purpose, honestly! Haha!


Everything in the baggy in the above picture was cut with Le Gusto's Shears. It's a snack size ziplock back - and its the veggie filling for a calzone! 

Be sure to check out my video for 'show and tell' of these great utility shears!  Then run over to Amazon HERE, and get yourself a pair...or two! They aren't just for the kitchen - use them everywhere - even in the garden!


*Also, stay tuned for a recipe using these shears, coming soon!*


No comments:

Post a Comment