Friday, May 19, 2017

A McDonalds review....a good one, this time!



A McDonalds Review....that isn't bad. Wait...what?


Normally...I avoid McDonalds, especially the one nearest to where I live. I have been burned so many times by this place, I rarely expect anything more than microwaved food, incorrect orders and cold fries for increasingly high prices. 

Sooooo...one day...no food around and we decide to go to our local McD's and order something crappy for lunch, not expecting much more than the above. They have this new thing...."Signature Crafted Sandwiches". 

"Meh, ok" we say, and order two different kinds. He gets the Pico Guacamole Burger, on an artisan roll and I order the Maple bacon Dijon crispy chicken sandwich, also on an artisan roll. We get home...and he is first to try his burger, which he loved. But to be fair...he was hungry and would have been happy with most anything. 

My Maple Bacon crispy chicken sandwich ...shown below ...was amazing. Seriously. For a fast food place, the chicken was moist, yet cooked. The onions were grilled but not raw, the bacon actually had flavor and the Dijon added a nice little zip of flavor. 



This review has not been paid for... in fact, I paid full price for it. I am disappointed that McDonalds is raising prices on almost everything, but most fast food places are...meh. 

This, however....was yummmmmy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment