Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Product Review: Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo


Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile & Olive Oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness. Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties and people travel from all over the world to come and experience it's effects at the Dead Sea. Dead Sea Salts and Mud have been featured on CNN, in the Wall Street Journal and New York Times. Dead Sea Mud contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world. Finally the benefits of Dead Sea mud and salt are presented to you in shampoo form! These minerals are all essential for proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention as well as hydration.




My Review

*note: I tried this shampoo with the Dead Sea Salt Conditioner also from Adovia. Review will be posted following this one.


First thing I noticed about this shampoo is that it's a dark gray, with swirly shimmer. I admit it was strange to wash my hair with something dark, yet it lathered up nicely. I washed my hair and the shampoo rinsed off nicely leaving a nice scent. I followed with the Dead Sea Salt Condition and noticed the scent matched the shampoo!! I personally LOVE a shampoo/conditioner that leaves a scent, and this particular scent is great. I don't know how to describe it, since it isn't floral or perfumey, but more of a clean smell. As if I just stepped into a fancy spa I can't afford.  Shampoo and condition combo left my hair super soft, and manageable!


I LOVE this stuff!!

Find it on AMAZON

or visit the website!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.


    Ecru Sea Clean Shampoo

    ReplyDelete