Thursday, June 5, 2014

Book Review: Writers of the Future - Volume 30

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Writers of the Future - Volume 30




L. Ron Hubbard presents Writers of the Future - Volume 30. 

This book is a collection of  15 short stories by different authors from the Sci-fi/Fantasy genre. 

My Review: Short stories are tricky for me, especially something like Sci-fi or Fantasy. Some of these stories didn't have time to get me interested, and others left me wanting more (I'm greedy like that). I won't go through which are the best or worst in my eyes, but I would like to mention the three that stood out for me. Animal, by Terry Madden - this was an interesting story that I would LOVE to have had a full length version of. Giants at the End of the World, by Leena Likitalo - this was a slow starter for me, but got very good ...and ended. I wish there had been more! These Walls of Despair, by Anaea Lay - Super clever story line, I got hooked on the idea behind the main character's employment, and again it ended too soon!

I recommend this book, even though the stories leave me wanting more!! 

Find this book at AMAZON!








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment