Monday, December 30, 2013

Solid Cordz® Extension Cords Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.





  • Convenient & Money saving 5-pack
  • Extends the AC outlet to prevent clutter and outlet blockage by the AC adapters
  • Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed & CSA Approved for TOP QUALITY
  • Cables are fully Rated for 125 Volt/13 Amp applications



At first I thought these things may not be all that useful, but I am rather thankful that I had them recently! While the main reason for these one foot extension cords is to eliminate clutter on a power strip, I used them as I needed this holiday. I added one to the extension cord for the Christmas tree lights, making them even more easy to plug and unplug. I also used them for crock-pots at the festive parties; the extra foot helped the fairly short cords on the crock-pots reach the outlets, which are never close enough--without adding the bulk of a long extension cord. 

Bottom line - these are super handy!












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment