Friday, September 6, 2013

Product Review: Gevalia Signature Blend




Product Review: Gevalia Signature Blend Coffee 


Perhaps you've seen the commercials on TV with this handsome fella -


He's pretty cute...even if he holds his coffee cup like my grandmother. 



The sample in the mail came from Walmart.com, not Gevalia. It's a single serve cup, or a K-cup for the Keurig® K-Cup® brewer.


 I do not own one of those fancy single cup brewers, so I simply made a single cup of coffee in a regular coffee brewer. 



Empty the contents of the little cup into the filter, add one up of water...and brew. Works just the same. 


The coffee smelled so good! When it was done brewing, I added my cream and sugar (as I always do)...and the final product was rather yummy. 


I don't normally go for specialty coffees, as I am not very picky.I don't like paying a ton of money for coffee...I drink my Foldger's and move on. But, if that handsome blonde Swedish guy tells me to drink this stuff...I'm ok with that, too. As long as I have a coupon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment