Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Part One: Quaker "Back to School" Goodies- Popped Rice Snacks







I received my Quaker Back to School Campaign BzzKit today! Yay! 


The first thing I will review are the Quaker Popped Rice Snacks. I received the Cheddar Cheese version, although there are several varieties; including apple cinnamon  BBQ, caramel corn and chipotle cheddar. 




  At first, I thought they were going to be dry and blah...like the old rice cakes from years ago. I assumed I was about to chew some nice cardboard and need about four cups of water to swallow it all. But, I was pleasantly surprised! These rice snacks, are good! The taste is really good, and although they are dry --they are suppose to be that way! They taste a lot like popcorn with powdered cheese on it. My kids say they taste like 'crunchy cheese puffs', and I gotta admit --they are right!! 

Overall: They're a nice snack, even for the kids. 



Three more products to review....stay tuned!! 



Quaker BzzKit supplied by BzzAgent for free to review. All opinions are my own, however, and I receive no payment for my comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment