Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kind of a rant....but not really. And a Freebie!! OMG!


Ok so here's the thing...just because something is available for free...that does NOT make it a "great freebie". I realize there are plenty of people out there that will snag and grab any free item offered for no good reason--I kinda feel like I am one of those people sometimes. However...this "great freebie" has me....perplexed. This was/is posted on various freebie sites as of now: 

OMG It's free....I have to have it!!!!



This lovely free offer comes from Reid Supply Company and is meant for business owners to sample the quality of their various knobs, handles and grips. This is not a "great freebie". It's a bunch of plastic ...crap! What in the world would the 'average person' want with this? Why would someone post this as a 'great freebie' to the average person?

I dunno either, ...but I want it. Why? Because it's FREE!  



*shakes my head at myself*



You want it, too ...dontcha!  Go on...click HERE
, getcha one! :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment