Friday, August 30, 2013

Freebie Show Off!




Hey there, it's that time again...when I show off some of the goodies I have received this past week. As always, I have noted if the sample/offer is still available, however I can not promise the sample/offer will be available when YOU click the link, so...HURRY! 


Puffs "Boogie Wipes" and "Fresh Faces" wipes. Available HERE!



Minties Dental Treats for Dogs: Facebook Promo... No longer available. 


Breath Right nasal strips - Get it HERE.


Katy Perry's Fragrance - Killer Queen - Available Via Facebook 


Fancy Feast  Delights with Cheddar - Promo via Facebook (no longer open) 




Snapple 'Brew Over Ice' Sample Kit - Facebook Promo, no longer active. A $2 coupon is available - HERE. I will be reviewing these in an upcoming post!! 


Tena Trial Kit- (comes in that blue bag, discreetly packaged)- Available HERE 


That's all for now, take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment