Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm such a slacker!

I admit it, I've been slacking lately. I haven't felt the need to create anything new for over 2 weeks. I have been rather busy with eBay, the kids, and reality. Oh, and icky weather.

Those are all good excuses for being lazy, right? :D

I have several items to list on Etsy, but I haven't been able to take proper photos, due to the horrible weather lately. I prefer and love natural light for pictures! Recent weather is 90% cloud/rain/tornado and 10% sunny/partly cloudy. It takes me forever to get pictures just the way I want them, and if the sun never comes out...it's impossible! 


The photo below is a sneak peak of the skirt I made a while back. It's insanely frilly! This is one of the items I have ready to list. Lots (lots, I said!) of lace and silky fabrics...oooo it's pretty!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment