Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Lip Monthly Bag - Unboxing & Review





Hey everyone! Today I bring you another subscription mystery box, or bag in this case. It's the Lip Monthly Bag for January, maybe? But there are items from last August (per their Instagram and website "past bags").

 Sooo, I dunno. My account says I am not getting another one until March? Honestly, I dunno, haha. Let's just get to the revealing, eh? 

Also, all prices are from what I found online, from the websites of the products' company, not from lipmonthly.com - as they do not have prices on the card inside the bag or on their website. 

So. It comes in a bright pink bubble mailer. Super cute, fit in my mailbox too!



Inside the bag, is the little bag. It's about 3 inches by 5 inches and some sort of canvas - it's pretty sturdy, so it's good for throwing into a purse or gym bag. Hi5!


The first item I pulled outta that little bag is a lipstick from MODEL CO, in the shade "tango pink". This is a nice matte pink color. I could not find anything about this lipstick on the MODEL CO webpage, so I assume this is a discontinued product. The brand is also sold at Walmart, so I can't even guess at the price. 

 It's a flat matte color, very nice. Looks well made...so it's all good to me. 



Next is this gloss from DOOP in the shade "Peak". This is a somewhat shimmery pink/coral gloss. Very nice, 'cause I love simmer. This looks to be a new brand, as their website is copywritten for 2020, and all items say "coming soon". Never tested on animals, so that's a huge bonus. Love this gloss...even if I can't find a price for it either...haha. 


The next TWO items (in the pic above) are a clear lip oil and a lip liner. 

The Lip Oil is from LUNA by LUNA, and its in the shade "Cosmo". It's a fairly thick oil, and goes on smooth. I don't notice a color tint, but its very glossy (haha, probably 'cause it's an oil". I did find a price for this one on their website: $18. Score. 

The lip liner is a pencil liner, which is in the shade "Poptart" is from KAB Cosmetics. It's a lovely coral shade. The KAB website does not have this specific shade sold alone, but it a large kit set. Similar pencils sell for $12. 


Ok so. Four items and a lil' bag. Retail estimated around $30-$40? It's a good deal, honestly. Regular price for this bag option: $12.95/mo. (cancel anytime). 

They also have a referral program, YOU get $5 off a bag with this link: CLICK THIS!

Overall, I do like this bag. I dunno if I will continue to get it for a long time, but maybe a few months. I would want to make sure I am getting different items every month, and that they aren't just sending out discontinued items they have bought from overstock sales. Even if they are, I don't mind too much...haha. I do love a good shimmery lip gloss!!! 

😊

No comments:

Post a Comment